Here’s our story!
Knight Health are the new kids on the block in the world of Occupational Health. We’re here, as simple as it is, to provide an outstanding customer service experience for our clients. Not only do we talk the talk, but we also walk the walk.
By putting our customers first, we service over 550 different businesses in a variety of sectors, whilst specialising in the heavy industrial sector. Knight Health is proud to play an essential part in protecting the workforce and helping hundreds of thousands of people gain employment every year.
Who are we looking for and a bit about the role?
We’re looking for customer-focused people with a commitment to creating memorable experiences for our customers clients. This opportunity would suit an Administrator who has the flexibility to work weekdays, as well as the occasional Saturday.
You’ll work alongside Nurses, Exercise Scientist / Physiologists and Administration staff to:
- Welcome candidates into the clinic
- Answer phone calls and inquiries
- Send/receive emails
- Send drug & alcohol results
- Prepare and organise information in paper and digital form
- Maintain office systems
Essential Candidate Requirements:
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal skills is a must
- Organisational and time management skills
- Knowledge and experience in Adobe and Microsoft Suite
- Computer literacy skills
- Strong administration skills, minimum 2 years’ experience in a clinical environment preferable.
On the job training will be provided.
If you think you have what it takes to be a superstar administrator and become a part of our team at Knight Health, we would love to hear from you!
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and provide which location you are applying for.
Knight Health clinic hours are Monday-Friday between 0800 – 1800 and Saturday between 0800 – 1300.