Here’s our story!
Knight Health are the new kids on the block in the world of Occupational Health. We commenced operations back in 2016 in a small room in Perth. Since then, we have grown at an exceptional rate with now 7 locations across the Perth metropolitan area, as well as affiliate partners all over Australia, we are continuing to grow drastically, and we want you!
When we began operation, we saw an opportunity in the market – not to reinvent – but simply provide an exceptional customer experience. By putting our customers first, we service over 550 different businesses in a variety of sectors, whilst specialising in the heavy industrial sector. Knight Health is proud to play an essential part in protecting the workforce and helping thousands of people gain employment every year.
We are looking for a full-time Client Relations Officer to support our clients.
Part of the Client Relations division of Knight Health, the Client Relations Officer is responsible for being the congruent between our business and the clients we service. Reporting to the Client Relations Manager, a typical day for the Client Relations Officer will include:
- Multitasking effectively across dynamic and complex scenarios
- Using strong critical thinking skills to provide solutions to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Using excellent interpersonal skills during verbal and written communications with clients and internal stakeholders
- Networking with new clients
- Building and maintaining solid working relationships
- Providing a very high level of customer service to all clients and candidates
- Ability to work proactively autonomously and collaboratively within a team
- Effectively and proactively managing a portfolio of client to ensure an excellent customer experience.
- Having a can-do, solutions-focused attitude
- Travel to/ from client meetings or events
Required experience and qualifications:
- Minimum of +2 years’ experience in a customer service, contracts, sales, or account management role
- High level of computer literacy (using programs such as MS Office, Adobe Suite)
- Excellent communication skills and attentional to detail
- Excellent time management and organization
- Strong ability to develop and maintain working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Desirable experience and qualification:
- Experience within a medical setting is highly regarded.
- Tertiary qualifications in sales or business would be highly regarded but not essential.
- Experience using CRM (specially, Salesforce)
Some of the benefits include:
- Reward and recognition programs
- Paid birthday leave
- Paid community service leave
- Access to company car for work meetings
- Flexible work arrangements
- Spacious open-plan office with views over the Swan River
In this position, you will be working out of our South Perth Head Office; this is not a remote opportunity.
If you want to join a team that values its people and be a part of what’s already started as an epic journey, we want to hear from you!
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org