Here’s our story!
Knight Health are the new kids on the block in the world of Occupational Health. We’re here, as simple as it is, to provide an outstanding customer service experience for our clients. Not only do we talk the talk, but we also walk the walk; Here’s how:
In 2016, Managing director Scott Knight identified a gap in the market which provided an opportunity not to reinvent, but simply deliver a better service by truly listening to clients and solving their problems.
From day one, we have retained focus on five key customer-centric pillars:
- Customer Service – we want our clients’ experience to be outstanding
- Appointment Availability – for when you need to book in on short notice
- Results Turnaround – fast turnaround = fast mobilisation for our clients
- Competitive Pricing – offering reasonable pricing no matter the market
- Convenient Clinic Locations – situated close to the homes of our clients’ employees
By putting our customers first, we service over 550 different businesses in a variety of sectors, whilst specialising in the heavy industrial sector. Knight Health is proud to play an essential part in protecting the workforce and helping hundreds of thousands of people gain employment every year.
We are seeking Full Time Exercise Physiologist applications for the locations below:
Who are we looking for and a bit about the role?
We’re looking for customer-focused people with a commitment to creating memorable experiences for our customers clients. This opportunity would suit Exercise Scientist’s/ Exercise Physiologist’s who have the flexibility to work weekdays, as well as the occasional Saturday and late night.
You’ll work alongside Nurses, Exercise Scientist / Physiologists and Administration staff, as well as be supported by an experienced Occupational Physician to:
- Take patient histories and conduct functional examinations
- Conduct musculoskeletal and fitness testing
- Medical screening including ECG, spirometry, audiometry, drug and alcohol testing and respiratory fit testing
- Injury management
- Delivery of health and wellness initiatives
- Provide an exceptional level of client centered care and ensure our clients have a quality experience at our clinics.
Skills & Key Attributes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Good computer literacy
- Adept organisational skills and attention-to-detail
- A strong focus for teamwork, be approachable and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Have a strong customer service focus and experience working with customers
Perks of working for Knight Health:
- A big, supportive team where your contribution is truly valued
- Occupational health only – private sector clientele and all workers are screened for illness prior to arrival.
- Excellent work life balance, no shift work, no late nights and only the occasional Saturday (and we mean ONLY the occasional)
- Your own office and parking
- Refer a healthcare professional to join Knight Health and receive a $500 voucher if they are successful
On the job training will be provided. For more information about Knight Health and what we do, please visit: www.knighthealth.com.au
If you want to join a team that values its people; think you have what it takes to be a super star Exercise Physiologist and become a part of our team at Knight Health, we would love to hear from you!
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide which location you are applying for.