Here’s our story!
Knight Health commenced operations back in 2016 in a small room in Perth. Since then, we have grown at an exceptional rate with now 11 locations across the Perth metropolitan area, as well as affiliate partners all over Australia, we are continuing to grow drastically, and we want you!
When we began operation, we saw an opportunity in the market – not to reinvent – but simply provide a better service than the current market offerings. We decided to be different by truly listening to clients and solving their problems.
From day one (and still today) we focus on 5 key customer centric pillars:
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Appointment availability for when you need to book in
- Quick turnaround time on results
- Competitive pricing
- Convenient clinic locations.
By putting our customers first and understanding where we sit as a supplier to the heavy industrial sector, we service over 550 different businesses in a variety of sectors. Knight Health is proud to play an essential part in protecting their workforce and helping hundreds of thousands of people gain employment every year.
Who are we looking for and a bit about the role?
We’re an efficient, client-focused company and play an essential part in protecting Australia’s workforce and help hundreds of thousands of people gain employment in Australia. Due to increased customer demand in the region, we’ve had several opportunities become available for Medical Practitioners working at our Brisbane, Newcastle, and Melbourne
We’re looking for customer-focused doctors with a commitment to creating memorable customer experiences working between 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. Part time working arrangements are available
Our teams are welcoming, friendly, and supportive and together we work hard in making sure our clients have a truly exceptional experience in our clinics. You’ll work alongside Nurses, Exercise Scientists / Physiologists and Administration staff, as well as be supported by an experienced Occupational Physician to:
- Conduct workplace medical assessments in line with established guidelines.
- Conduct workers compensation medical assessments and complete relevant certificate reports.
- Provide objective assessment outcomes.
- Provide clinical support and direction face to face and online to nursing and other clinical staff across multiple sites.
- Provide an exceptional level of client centered care and ensure our clients have a quality experience at our clinics.
You must have:
- Medical degree with registration with AHPRA as a Medical Practitioner
- A strong focus for teamwork, be approachable and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Have a strong customer service focus
- Have experience working with customers from a range of backgrounds
Perks of the job:
- Offering some of the highest day rates in occupational medicine
- Excellent work life balance and no late-night shifts!
- Work under an experienced occupational physician consultant with untapped learning and development potential
- Your own office and parking
- A big, supportive team where your contribution is truly valued
- Occupational health only – private sector clientele and all workers are screened for illness prior to arrival.
- Refer a healthcare professional to join Knight Health and receive a $500 voucher if they are successful
If you want to join a team that is growing drastically who values its people and be a part of what’s already started as an epic journey, we want to hear from you!