Here’s our story!
Knight Health are the new kids on the block in the world of Occupational Health. We commenced operations back in 2016 in a small room in Perth. Since then, we have grown at an exceptional rate with now 7 locations across the Perth metropolitan area, as well as affiliate partners all over Australia, we are continuing to grow drastically, and we want you!
When we began operation, we saw an opportunity in the market – not to reinvent – but simply provide an exceptional customer experience. By putting our customers first, we service over 550 different businesses in a variety of sectors, whilst specialising in the heavy industrial sector. Knight Health is proud to play an essential part in protecting the workforce and helping thousands of people gain employment every year.
We now have an exciting opportunity as a full time Human Resources Manager.
A bit about the role?
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the Human Resources Manager (HRM) oversees the entire Human Resources department and assumes responsibility for managing its internal branches (Talent Acquisition and Training and Development). The HRM will lead and direct the routine functions of the HR department efficiently and in line with Knight Health policies; these functions include administering pay and associated benefits and leave, enforcing company policies and cultivating a positive company culture.
- Developing and implementing HR strategies to align with overall business strategy.
- Sending out contracts, contract variation letters, salary increase letters, statement of employment letters or any other letters as required.
- Monthly clinic visits with Executive Coordinator to foster positive company culture.
- Oversee and refine employee standards and procedures in conjunction with the Quality Management Team.
- Maintain and update HRIS with relevant data such as turnover, absenteeism etc.
- Assist with recruitment efforts and training and development initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with Fair Work Act, National Employment Standards, and relevant Awards.
- Identify and recommend improvements to internal standard operating procedures, including team restructuring and morale building and escalating these to Quality Management where appropriate.
- Provide support to managers via assistance in performance reviews, identification of required certificates/qualifications, identification of hiring needs and other ad-hoc HR related matters as required.
- Plan, monitor, and appraise HR activities by scheduling management training on how to resolve employee grievances and how to coach and discipline employees and leaders/supervisors.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent management skills
- Flexible and a team player, with an ability to adapt to challenge
- Effective understanding of change management processes and their application
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information with knowledge of clinical confidentiality requirements desirable
Required experience and qualifications:
A degree in Human Resources/Business and at least 3 years’ experience in a HR role is a minimum requirement for this position. Exceptional communication skills, a high level of confidentiality, meticulous attention to detail and an ability to work effectively across dynamic and fast paced environments is essential. A strong understanding of national law related to HR functions is essential.
Some of the benefits we offer include:
- Reward and recognition programs
- Paid birthday leave
- Paid community service leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- Beautiful spacious office with views over the swan river
In this position, you will be working out of our South Perth Head Office; this is not a remote opportunity, but you will have the flexibility to choose how you work best.
If you want to join a team that values its people and be a part of what’s already started as an epic journey, we want to hear from you!
Please apply via the website or email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org