About Knight Health
Knight Health commenced operations back in 2016 in a small room in Riverton. Since then, we have grown at an exceptional rate with now 11 locations across the Perth metropolitan area, as well as affiliate partners all over Australia and New Zealand.
When we began operation, we saw an opportunity in the market – not to reinvent – but simply provide a better service than the current market offerings. We decided to be different by truly listening to clients and solving their problems.
From day one (and still today) we focus on 5 key customer-centric pillars:
– Outstanding Customer Service
– Appointment availability for when you need to book in
– Quick turnaround time on results
– Competitive pricing
– Convenient clinic locations.
By putting our customers first and understanding where we sit as a supplier to the heavy industrial sector, we service over 550 different businesses in a variety of sectors. Knight Health is proud to play an essential part in protecting their workforce and helping hundreds of thousands of people gain employment every year.
Who are we looking for and a bit about the role?
Knight Health now has over 100 staff members across multiple locations and given the support from our clients, we are continuing to grow. With such rapid growth, we are now looking for a full-time HR Advisor to join the team!
This is a true HR generalist role and you will be responsible for the overall development and implementation of effective human resources policies and procedures. This will also include driving Knight Health’s business objectives to attract, retain, develop and manage a highly engaged workforce.
At 6-years-old, we are still the new kids on the block so this role is there to shape and create how you like it. At Knight Health, we adapt, think outside the box and are willing to try new things – giving you the freedom and support to run this department autonomously. You will also be working alongside a great operational team who have all been part of the Knight Health journey from early days and have an open door to senior management.
Perks of the job:
– Medical degree with registration with AHPRA as a Medical Practitioner
– A strong focus for teamwork, being approachable and excellent interpersonal skills.
– Have a strong customer service focus
– Have experience working with customers from a range of backgrounds
Ideally, we would like:
– Tertiary qualifications with proven HR generalist experience – industry isn’t too concerning but preferably with experience of workforces greater than 100.
– Experience within key HR functions including performance management, coaching, industrial relations, HR metrics, reporting and HR compliance.
– Practical hands-on experience in presenting information to leaders in the application of HR policies, procedures and processes
– Strong interpersonal, communication/relationship-building skills and demonstrated experience in applying these skills at all levels of an organisation.
Crucial requirements that are non-negotiable:
– Customer-centric attitude
– Solutions focused with everything you do
Salary, progression and perks:
This position is based in our South Perth HQ and, for this role, we are offering a salary of $85,000 + super. We are flexible and happy for working from home arrangements too.
Coming into an organisation that is growing rapidly, you have the ability to grow this department and make it your own with promotion progression to HR Manager and HR Director achievable.
At Knight Health, we don’t just talk about promotion or progression either! All our operational management team have their positions via promotion. We believe that people grow businesses; and rewards and recognition is a primary focus of our Managing Director.
Some of the extra perks of the role include:
- Gym membership
- Bimonthly RDO
- Knight Health Corporate Discount program
- Paid days leave for contributions to charities or organisations you’re close too
- Sponsorship of clubs or organisations you’re involved in
- And plenty more!
If you want to join a team that values its people; where you can create your own division from the start and be a part of what’s already started as an epic journey; we want to hear from you!