About Knight Health
Knight Health delivers occupational health assessments on behalf of our clients in a variety of industries and sectors. Our teams are welcoming, friendly and supportive and together we work hard in making sure our clients have a truly exceptional experience in our clinics.
We’re looking for customer-focused people with a commitment to creating memorable experiences for our customers clients. This opportunity would suit Exercise Scientists/ Exercise Physiologists who have the flexibility to work weekdays, as well as the occasional Saturday and late night.
You’ll work alongside Nurses, Exercise Scientists / Exercise Physiologists and administration staff, as well as be supported by an experienced Occupational Physician to:
• Take patient histories and conduct functional examinations
• Conduct musculoskeletal and fitness testing
Medical screening including ECG, spirometry, audiometry, drug and alcohol testing and respiratory fit testing
• Delivery of health and wellness initiatives
• Provide an exceptional level of client centred care and ensure our clients have a quality experience at our clinics.
Skills & Key Attributes:
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
• Good computer literacy
• Adept organisational skills and attention-to-detail
• A strong focus for teamwork, be approachable and excellent interpersonal skills.
• Have a strong customer service focus and experience working with customers
Perks of working for Knight Health:
• A big, supportive team where your contribution is truly valued
• Occupational health only – private sector clientele and all workers are screened for illness prior to arrival.
• Excellent work-life balance, no shift work, only the occasional Saturday (and we mean ONLY the occasional)
• Your own office and parking
On-the-job training will be provided. For more information about Knight Health and what we do, please visit: www.knighthealth.com.au
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and provide which location you are applying for.