Here’s our story!
Knight Health are the new kids on the block in the world of Occupational Health. We’re here, as simple as it is, to provide an outstanding customer service experience for our clients. Not only do we talk the talk, but we also walk the walk.
By putting our customers first, we service over 550 different businesses in a variety of sectors, whilst specialising in the heavy industrial sector. Knight Health is proud to play an essential part in protecting the workforce and helping thousands of people gain employment every year.
We are looking for:
- 1x Full-time Technician and Administrator at our Bunbury clinic
- 1x Full-time Casual Technician contracted for 5 days per week at our Cannington clinic
A bit about the role?
We’re an efficient, client-focused company and play an essential part in protecting Australia’s workforce and help hundreds of thousands of people gain employment in Australia.
We’re looking for full-time and casual customer-focused Occupational Health Technicians with the ability to assist with reception and administration duties when required, working between 8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
Our teams are welcoming, friendly and supportive and together we work hard in making sure our clients have a truly exceptional experience in our clinics.
You’ll work alongside Nurses, Exercise Scientists / Physiologists and Administration staff, as well as be supported by an experienced Occupational Physician to:
- Conduct Lab DAS
- Undertake basic pre-employment medical components such as height, weight and blood pressure
- Assist with general administration duties
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong focus on delivering a high quality customer service experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to engage professionally with customers over the phone and email
- Strong problem-solving, organisational and time management skills
- Great administrative skills
Required experience and qualifications:
- Previous medical/clinical experience will be highly regarded
- Administrative experience preferred
- Experience or knowledge in the medical/occupational health field desirable
Some of the benefits include:
- Reward and recognition programs
- Collaborative team environment with regular social events
- Office parking
- Excellent work life balance and no late night shifts
- Occupational health only – private sector clientele are screened for illness prior to arrival
If you want to join a team that values its people and be a part of what’s already started as an epic journey, we want to hear from you!