Injury Management Services
Knight Health offers comprehensive injury management services, balancing the treatment of the injured worker and alongside employers, promoting a smooth transition back into the workplace.
Our clinics treatment rooms can treat most workplace injuries. When visiting our clinics, the injured worker is offered access to our experienced team of doctors and nurses and affiliate allied health professionals to ensure a fast recovery with the right treatment.
Injury Management Process:
- Contact our administrative team on (08) 9259 0600 and provide us with the injured workers name, contact number, date of birth and the employer. If you do not have a pre-existing account with us, this will need to be created before the injured worker’s appointment – our friendly admin team will guide you through the steps for creating an account.
- The injured worker will be prioritised and will be offered an appointment for the same or next business day.
- An appointed injury management coordinator, the injured workers supervisor or a nominated representative is welcome to attend the appointment as well.
- The Doctor will consult and treat the injured worker.
- A WorkCover Work Capacity Certificate will be created according to Western Australia’s legislation and requirements.
- The Doctor will provide an opportunity at the end of the appointment to discuss suitable duties with the injured worker and their employer, supervisor or coordinator.
Following their appointment, the Doctor will determine the date of the next review appointment and if necessary, refer the injured worker to an allied health professional.
Frequently Asked Questions
HOW QUICKLY CAN I GET AN APPOINTMENT?
We aim to offer all our clients an appointment on the same or following business day. The appointment will be prioritised according to the injury.
HOW DO WE SET UP AN ACCOUNT?
To set up an account, simply phone our administrative team on (08) 9259 0600 and our team will guide you through the process.
WHO WILL BE TREATING MY INJURY?
Injured workers are seen by our Doctors with years of experience in occupational health alongside our nurses if extra assistance is needed.
WHY CHOOSE KNIGHT HEALTH?
At Knight Health we see the importance of not only offering injury treatment, but also in injury prevention and education. We work closely in partnership with our clients to understand the specific risks and needs of the workplace, position descriptions and the level of risk that can be tolerated and managed within the business.