Knight Health offers comprehensive injury management services, balancing the treatment of the injured worker and alongside employers, promoting a smooth transition back into the workplace.
Our clinics treatment rooms can treat most workplace injuries. When visiting our clinics, the injured worker is offered access to our experienced team of doctors and nurses and affiliate allied health professionals to ensure a fast recovery with the right treatment.
Injury Management Process:
- Contact our administrative team on (08) 9259 0600 and provide us with the injured workers name, contact number, date of birth and the employer. If you do not have a pre-existing account with us, this will need to be created before the injured worker’s appointment – our friendly admin team will guide you through the steps for creating an account.
- The injured worker will be prioritised and will be offered an appointment for the same or next business day.
- An appointed injury management coordinator, the injured workers supervisor or a nominated representative is welcome to attend the appointment as well.
- The Doctor will consult and treat the injured worker.
- A WorkCover Work Capacity Certificate will be created according to Western Australia’s legislation and requirements.
- The Doctor will provide an opportunity at the end of the appointment to discuss suitable duties with the injured worker and their employer, supervisor or coordinator.
Following their appointment, the Doctor will determine the date of the next review appointment and if necessary, refer the injured worker to an allied health professional.